Android App Developer
As part of our expansion and consolidation plans, we are looking for technical team members in various roles and capacities. The detailed job description (JD) is given below. The Android app developer should be able to create awesome UI (User Interface) and UX (User Experience) that would make the Android app simple, lightweight, and unique. The developer should be well conversant with the Android coding standards and should make the app bug free. She/he should have an eye for new upcoming technologies and be able to evaluate and implement the same to enhance the development efficiency.
Job Description (JD) for PHP Developer
Designation: Android App Developer
Educational Qualifications: B.Tech. (CS/IT), BCA / MCA / MSc. (IT)
Work Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience as Android App Developer
Job Profile and Skills Required:
- Experience in mobile platform programming environment such as Eclipse (Android),
- Must have excellent working experience with JSON, REST, SOAP, SQLite, Android
Studio, Web Services, XML & Core Java.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android.
- Have experience on working with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to
- Familiar working with Volley and Retrofit HTTP library
- Experience in third-party integration: Social Media, Payment Gateway, Google Map.
- Strong design principles in exposure to scalable, client-server architectures.
- Review mobile application for design and performance best practice. Tune up design for
maintainability, scalability, and efficiency.
- Experience with offline storage, threading and performance tuning
- Experience with the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for
common tasks, cloud message APIs, Firebase and push notifications
- Experience working with GPS Map Navigation, Geofencing, location tracking
- Experience working with chatting module (voice, text, and video), Live Video Streaming.
- Knowledge of hybrid platform will be advantageous.
- Integration of the Android mobile app with backend services
- Have published at least five original Android app
- Understanding of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Deliver on time and with high quality
Job Location: Sector 7, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India (Near Paytm, Noida Sector 6 office; 1.2 kilometers from Noida Sector 15 Metro station).
Salary: The best and most competitive in the industry in the NCR Delhi region.
Employment Type: Regular, permanent and full time.
Joining Period: Those who can join immediately or within 5-25 working days.
How to apply: Submit details in the below given form.
Fill the form given below. If required, one of our HR Team member will get back to you as soon as possible.
To keep yourself updated please do follow our LinkedIn Company page.
Years of Experience