Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager job function has evolved with the transformation of our local business to a global business. The term conveys a strategic and pivotal role in the growth of a business enterprise. We at Webicules Technology have well established vertical for Business development using online and offline business development model. For current and future projects, we are expanding our team. We are looking for regular and full-time Business Development Manager who is strong in translating business requirements to technical requirements in discussion with the client and technical team. The job description (JD) is given below.
Job Description (JD) for Business Development Manager
Designation: Business Development Executive / Assistant Manager – Business Development / Business Development Manager
Educational Qualifications: B.Tech. (CS/IT), BCA / MCA / MSc. (IT)
- Business Development Executive: 0 – 1 years of relevant experience
- Assistant Manager – Business Development: 1 – 3 years of relevant experience
- Business Development Manager: 2 – 5 years of relevant experience
Job Profile and Skills Required:
- To generate leads and convert them into sales from various platforms like email marketing, online IT portals, etc.
- To generate business from online international portals like Freelancer, Upwork, PeoplePerHour, AppFutura, etc.
- Project Analysis & Requirement Gathering.
- Creating a comprehensive proposal detailing, estimates and milestones.
- Client Communication & Pre-Sales activity.
- Responsible for translating the client needs to service lines and construct a winning client value proposition. Creating, monitoring and updating account plans and Go-to-Market strategies for these verticals.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and technical team members.
- Work with and develop the current prospect database within specified business sectors to generate effective leads & exceed sales targets for the business.
- Engage the client and the account management team to in regular discussions on our product offerings and understand their issues/ concerns if any.
- Prepare and present business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks to closing new enterprise customers.
- Direct and online marketing of web-based software applications.
- Must be strong in translating business requirements to technical resources (internal and external) in supporting the project.
- Exposure to international clients.
- Understanding of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Good analytical and communication skills.
Job Location: Sector 7, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India (Near Paytm, Noida Sector 6 office; 1.2 kilometers from Noida Sector 15 Metro station).
Salary: The best and most competitive in the industry in the NCR Delhi region.
Employment Type: Regular, permanent and full time.
Joining Period: Those who can join immediately or within 5-25 working days.
How to apply: Submit details in the below given form.
Fill the form given below. If required, one of our HR Team member will get back to you as soon as possible.
To keep yourself updated please do follow our LinkedIn Company page.
Years of Experience