PHP Developer / Senior PHP Developer
As part of our expansion and consolidation plans, we are looking for technical team members in various roles and capacities. The detailed job description (JD) for the PHP developer is given below.
To know more about us, please contact us or visit our LinkedIn profile.
Job Description (JD) for PHP Developer
Designation: PHP Developer / Senior PHP Developer
Educational Qualifications: B.Tech. (CS/IT), BCA / MCA / MSc. (IT)
- Business Development Executive: 0 – 1 years of relevant experience
- Assistant Manager – Business Development: 1 – 3 years of relevant experience
- Business Development Manager: 2 – 5 years of relevant experience
Job Profile and Skills Required:
- should be well versed with concepts of CMS (Content Management System) and MVC (Model View Controller)
- Good understanding of integration of various payment gateways like PayPAl, Stripe, various plugins in Magento
- Strong sense of UI and UX, and be up to date with all the latest design, animation etc guidelines shared by Google
- Should have some understanding of web-standards, front end programming, back end-data structures and client side engineering
- Understanding of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Deliver on time and with high quality
Job Location: Sector 7, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India (Near Paytm, Noida Sector 6 office; 1.2 kilometers from Noida Sector 15 Metro station).
Salary: The best and most competitive in the industry in the NCR Delhi region.
Employment Type: Regular, permanent and full time.
Joining Period: Those who can join immediately or within 5-25 working days.
How to apply: Submit details in the below given form.
Fill the form given below. If required, one of our HR Team member will get back to you as soon as possible.
To keep yourself updated please do follow our LinkedIn Company page.
Years of Experience